24 May, 2006

Hitched

It seems I forgot to let you guys in on a little secret. Nord, and I, are taking the plunge. We are going to be married on the 4th of July. While that date means nothing to an Aussie lass, it is good for me on a few points:

1) I’ll never forget the anniversary.
2) It will have dual meanings for me. It is the Independence Day of my country, and it signifies the start of my new life (my Independence Day for the horrible past).
3) Whenever we go back to the States during our Anniversary, there will always be fireworks in our honour!

Sound good? I think it does. It will definitely be a good life.

If you want to see the set of matching rings we are buying, you can find them here:
Celtic Rings

The one I am buying is at the bottom right hand corner, and is number K184G, titled ‘Love’. She is getting the smaller version that is directly to the left labeled K184L. They will be both be made with the yellow gold band, and white gold Celtic insert.

Mine is going to be huge! 8.3mm is going to take up a bit of real estate on my ring finger. Nevertheless, that’s well, and fine, because it will be bling - bling. I also have been informed by my lady that she will be very cross with me if she hears of anyone receiving their own personalized imprint from my ring. All I can say is, “I can’t help it if works out as a secondary brass knuckle, now can I?”

Celti, girl, I think you will dig them.

4 Comments:

At 24 May, 2006 10:56, Blogger Celti said...

Hey, Congratulations! Good choice for the date.

Ironically enough, K184G is quite close to what my wedding ring looks like! Check it out: http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/1460/ring4ek.jpg
Good choice! ;)

 
At 29 May, 2006 18:26, Blogger Traci Dolan said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

 
At 29 May, 2006 23:51, Blogger Zelda said...

Congratuations!!!!!! I'm so happy for both of you. You met through your blogs, didn't you?

 
At 30 May, 2006 00:54, Blogger Seeker said...

Thanks, ladies. Yeah. We metthrough my blog. She came along, and thought me quite amusing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home