14 June, 2006

Retraction

It seems my lady read, and took offence, at my previous post in that it puts her in a (seemingly) poor light. I now am supposed to retract the previous statement as follows:

The previous post was true on one account, that of me asking her about what to do in the event of an automobile accident. The rest of the conversation was pure invention, and totally imagined by myself. Nord is a very intelligent lady, and I was in the wrong for portraying her in such a way.


LMFAO! I still think that is exactly how it happened - even with a few liberties taken.

5 Comments:

At 14 June, 2006 13:44, Blogger Celti said...

Perception, baby. It's all about perception. We all know that men see things WAY differently than women, no matter how intelligent either party may be. ;)

 
At 15 June, 2006 09:15, Blogger Seeker said...

LMAO... true dat, girl, true dat!

 
At 15 June, 2006 09:25, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Hurry up and finish your story man!

 
At 20 June, 2006 09:34, Blogger Zelda said...

It's funny how Jethro and I never hear the same version of the story. Jethro was willing to believe the previous post implicitly, while I took it with a grain of salt.

Now I need to know what happened.

 
At 21 June, 2006 20:17, Blogger Traci Dolan said...

Well, at least you know where your bread is buttered!

Get with the second part of your story.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home